|go go Gadget arms...|
|Fenway Park bleacher view... now imagine them covered w/ mud...|
It occurred to me that I'm going to need a lot of these pep-talks as I step up my Spartan Race training, so I decided to compile a list of songs that fall into this category... and with that, I give you this week's playlist with a few of my favorite motivating tunes...
MM#4 - "Never Gonna Stop Feelin' Alive"
total time: 56:14
- AC/DC - Hell's Bells 5:03
- U2 - I Will Follow 3:38
- Rob Zombie - Never Gonna Stop 3:09
- Black Joe Lewis & The Honeybears - Sugarfoot 3:17
- DJ Kool & Fatman Scoop - It Takes Scoop 4:34 *I love this "It Takes Two" remix
- Will.i.am (w/ Jennifer Lopez & Mick Jagger) - T.H.E. (The Hardest Ever) 4:48
- LL Cool J - Mama Said Knock You Out 4:47
- OutKast - B.O.B 5:04
- Linkin Park - Bleed It Out 2:44
- Linkin Park - Faint 2:42 *yep, back to back LP... They're so short, it's like one song... Quick, hard-hitting motivation!
- Benassi Bros - Feel Alive 4:48
- Fatboy Slim - Right Here, Right Now 3:55
- Timbaland & Magoo (w/ Fatman Scoop) - Drop 4:06
- Vince DiCola - Training Montage (from Rocky IV Soundtrack) 3:39 *I don't think I've actually seen this movie but I used to borrow the cd from my dad all the time when I was younger. Something about it just makes me want to... I don't know, go run stairs or something ;)
What are your go-to songs for motivating you to hit it hard in a workout??